Thursday, September 9, 2010

A careful 5Miler [09/08/2010]

Been wary since Sunday's long run where the ITB started acting up. Or so I thought. Been icing the left ITB atleast twice a day since then. Did not run Tuesday's run. Am getting pretty paranoid and been doing the stretches and strengthening exercises that Madhura's suggested.
So I decide to start slow round the 'block'  3miler. If I felt good enough, I would continue. The freaking LYR app started acting up again. So had to reinstall it, hence losing my step distance! grrr! Anyways.
Surprisingly, the leg did not act up at all. In fact, I felt great! Did a beautiful negative split. Felt awesome!
Ended up doing 2 laps!

Date: 09/08/2010 7:04 PM
Type: Run (Training run)
Distance: 5.58 miles
Time: 0 hr 52 min 33 secs
Average pace: 9:25 min/miles
Route: 2.8M @ Mnmt Rndm Hls Fairfax
Route link: http://www.logyourrun.com/showroute/K8fyxFbd32Pn7y
Shoes: Vibram FiveFingers




No comments:

Post a Comment