Saturday, September 11, 2010

A 3M quickie [09/11/2010]

Between a canceled racquetball session and getting to Tushar-Natasha's place for Ganpati pooja, I could steal a little while to run 'round the block'. Did not set the training assistant as it was pretty hot, so didn't want to burn myself out unnecessarily. Especially when I have a 16M run tomorrow.
Sweat like a pig. The achilles tendon is a little sore. I must admit I am trying to modify my running a wee bit. Trying to consciously land on the heel with shorter steps. And pleasantly enough, I see no slowing in pace. And I don't feel like I am hammering the ground.
Date: 09/11/2010 3:30 PM
Type: Run (Training run)
Distance: 3.03 miles
Time: 0 hr 28 min 42 secs
Average pace: 9:28 min/miles
Route: 2.8M @ Mnmt Rndm Hls Fairfax
Route link: http://www.logyourrun.com/showroute/K8fyxFbd32Pn7y
Shoes: Vibram FiveFingers
Calories: 427



No comments:

Post a Comment